Friday, December 09, 2005

ANY QUESTIONS? ASK JIM!

For those of you who have followed my column from the old blog, you know what I write about in these weekly forays. For anyone new who has stopped by, I appreciate your patronage and hope you enjoy my stuff. Mostly I cover entertainment items like movies, music, books, radio, television, and sports with an occasional look at something I consider important like the recent columns about World War II.
I am a history guy, in particular American history, as I feel that it is a subject that is important to all. Most events happen in cycles and by studying history we get a better idea of what is happening now and what may be happening in the future plus maybe some will realize that this good life we lead now is not something that was just handed to us for no particular reason.
Enough oratory....I invite anyone who has a question to please bring it on. You can leave it on the "comments" section of any of my blogs or email me at azjimmcallister@cox.net. I'll do my best to give an intelligent response! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim!

Your blog looks really nice. It was great to chat with you today and share a meal.

Thank you for all of your support and all those 52 columns!

Best wishes for 2006!

Emily