Sunday, August 06, 2006

What is the deal with Tom Cruise’s kid Suri? It seems that only some of Tom’s Scientology friends are being permitted to see the little guy. What is the big secret? Isn’t it just another baby from another ego inflated Hollywood star? Cruise should be happy that anything he does is still in demand. At 44 he is not getting any younger or cooler with the clientele he is seeking. At 5 feet 7 he is never going to be dark, handsome, AND tall. His movies aren’t the blockbusters they used to be either.....Tiger Woods just won another golf tournament, ho-hum. That is tournament win number 50 for him and he is just 30. I really like Tiger, he is a great champion and appears to be a really good guy.....The clock is ticking and number one draft pick Matt Leinart still is not in the Arizona Cardinals training camp.....

1 comment:

The Celtic Contessa said...

Hi Jim!

I don't know what to think about all that I read about Tom Cruise. I think he is a good actor. I just think he is another one of those weird eccentric celebrities like Mel Gibson!

I can understand him wanting to keep alot of folks away from his son when I think about how many kooks there are out there who might wish to do him harm.

Being Catholic, though, I think he would have been better off staying with us! HaHa! Better to stick to the main road if you are going to pick a religion to follow!

Best wishes!